Bucyrus Athletic Department is hosting their annual Boys' Rising Redmen
Elementary Basketball program again this year. The program is open to
all boys in first through sixth grade and will be held Monday evenings
and Saturday mornings in the Bucyrus High School gymnasium.
Players will be split into teams based on talent level and age and
taught the fundamentals of basketball, teamwork and sportsmanship. The
cost is $10.00 per player and players may register and pay at the door.
Checks should be made payable to the Bucyrus Athletic Boosters.
The following is a complete list of Rising Redmen dates:
- Saturday, Jan. 10 – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 17 – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 19 – 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 24 – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 26 – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 31 – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 2 – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 7 – 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 9 – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
On February 14, all participants will be recognized during the home
basketball game against Carey. Recognition will take place between the
junior varsity and varsity games. Students should arrive to the school
no later than 6:30 p.m. and will be admitted for free.
For more information regarding the 2015 Bucyrus Rising Redmen
Elementary Basketball program, contact Head Basketball Coach Tony Rose
at 419-562-0003 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.