Bucyrus Secondary School Guidance Office
| || |
Grades 9 -12
Grades 6 - 8
Caring About Bucyrus Students (CABS)
| ||The CABS office (Caring About Bucyrus Students) is located in room C139 in the Secondary Building, and is run by Beth Constantine. Beth is a Licensed Social Worker but goes by the title of "Student Advocate." The purpose of this office is to offer students and families support. |
Beth's primary duties include:
- Making appropriate referrals to community resources (medical care, counseling, Children's Services, Job and Family Services, etc...)
- Listening to students who are feeling frustrated, sad, overwhelmed, or just in need of support.
- Working with Bob Laipply in the planning of our annual Wellness Day
- Serving on the Wellness Committee
- Keeping in contact with parents in order to help with problem solving in various situations.
- Working closely with the Guidance Counselors.