Bucyrus students and alumni showcasing talents Saturday
The Bucyrus High School Players show choir will host the Redmen Revue and Talent Show in the High School Little Theater Saturday, Nov. 17th. The event, which serves as a fundraiser for the show choir, begins at 7:00 p.m.
There will be four elementary, five middle school, and five high school acts taking the stage.
- Will Kuhn- playing piano
- Lily Kitzmiller- singing “Jolly Ol St. Nick”
- Grace Clarkson- singing “Tomorrow”
- Dylan Coppler- playing drums
Middle School Acts
- Ella Hoover- singing and playing an original composition on the ukulele
- Addison Ricker- singing and playing “All of Me” on the guitar
- Jayda Robinson- singing “Tower of Mistakes”
- Faith Branam- singing “This is Me”
- Harper Boggs- singing “Let it Go”
High School Acts
- Shelbee Linn- singing “Iris”
- Hailey Massey- playing ukulele
- Princeton Wurm- comedy act
- Elyse Dye- singing “I Can’t Make You Love Me”
- Ever Zimmer and Amber Zornes- singing “Firework”
One winner will be selected from each division and receive a $50 cash prize. “After the student talent show, we have a group of alumni performing Redmen Revue, while the judges deliberate,” explained Director of Choirs Kaitlyn Fourman. “We hope the community will come out and enjoy a fun evening with Bucyrus students and alumni and help out our show choir.”
The show choir will be accepting $5 donations to attend the show Saturday. Please contact Kaitlyn Fourman at 419-562-7721 for additional information about the evening’s festivities.